Viking 10" Chefs Knife
This is a chef's favorite! The longer blade allows for less stroaks to get the same result. also easier for choping larger items.
- High-carbon-chromium-vanadium stainless steel.
- One piece hot drop forged method of manufacture.
- Full tang running the length of the handle.
- Hand ground cutting edge for optimum performance.
- Ice-hardened stainless steel to increase durability and retain sharpness.
- Polyoxymethylene handles with fiberglass reinforcement.
- Triple rivet handle construction.
- Hand-made in Solingen, Germany with authentic Old World craftsmanship.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended for best appearance.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects