Nordic Ware Cinnamon Streusel Bundt Cake Mix
The Nordic Ware Cinnamon Streusel Bundt Cake Mix is a moist, lightly-textured cake with a surprise swirl of cinnamon streusel hidden inside.
Cinnamon Streusel Cake
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups whole milk
- 3/4 Cup softened butter
- 1 Bundt cake mix packet (included)
- 1 Cinnamon sugar packet (included)
- Optional: 1/2 cup raisins, added to spice batter
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 325º F. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- 2. Mix contents of Bundt cake mix packet with butter in a large bowl until crumbly. Add eggs and milk, mixing well on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour 3/4 of batter into prepared pan.
- 3. Stir the contents of the cinnamon sugar packet (and raisin, if desired) into remaining batter, and pour into pan directly over first layer. Gently swirl layers together with a knife to create the streusel effect.
- 4. Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden and tester comes out clean.
- 5. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Cool completely before applying cinnamon icing (optional).
- makes 12 servings.
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon or vanilla
- 4-5 tsp. milk
- 1. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and cinnamon. Stir in enough milk to thin the icing to drizzling consistency.
- 2. Drizzzle over cooled cake.