Nordic Ware Chocolate Decadence Bundt Cake Mix
The Nordic Ware Chocolate Decadence Bundt Cake Mix is a delicious cake mix that will satisfy your chocolate craving.
Chocolate Decadence Cake
- 2 Large eggs
- 3/4 Cup softened butter
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 1 Cocoa packet (included)
- 1 Bundts cake mix packet (included)
- Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate or peanut butter chips, added to batter
- 1. Pre-heat oven t0 325º F. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- 2. Mix contents of cocoa packet with butter and water in a large bowl until butter is completely melted. Add sour cream and mix until blended. Add eggs, mixing until fully incorporated. Add contents of Bundt cake mix packet and mix well on low speed for 1 1/2 minutes. (Stir in chips, if desired.) Pour cake batter into pan.
- 3. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- 4. Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Cool completely before applying chocolate glaze (optional).
- Makes 12 servings.
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1. In saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with butter. Stir constantly until smooth.
- 2. Pour over cooled cake.