GSD German Hand Mill
The GSD German Hand Mill is the only hand mill that I have ever tested that will mill flour first time through that is fine enough for bread making!
- Sturdy plastic casing with steel cone grinder.
- All metal components nickel-plated.
- Steplessly adjustable fine/coarse control.
- Grinding does not produce dust or affect the taste.
- Corn keeps its nutritional richness and its fresh aroma because of the cutting-rubbing movement of the grinder.
- Large hopper for approx. 500 g grain.
- Can be tightly clamped on a table or on a structured work top.
- The corn mill grinds, shreds and crushes all grains, except maize.
- 1 year's guarantee (from date of purchase) if the mill is used properly.