Bosch Concept Food Processor Attachment
The Bosch Concept Food Processor Attachment has the traditional food processor blade in the bottom of the bowl for chopping and mixing. Also included are 3 cutting disks.
- Fits all Bosch stand mixer/kitchen machines whose model numbers begin with MUM 7 and MEK 7.
- Chops, mixes food; slicing, shredding, grating disks and disk holder included.
- 5-cup work bowl made of virtually unbreakable plastic
- Dishwasher-safe; disassembles easily for cleaning
- Dimensions: 8.27 long, 6.30 wide, 11.62 high
Bosch Concept Food Processor Attachment Description
Designed to fit all Bosch stand mixer/kitchen machines whose model numbers begin with MUM 7 and MEK 7, this food processor consists of a 5-cup work bowl with a cutting/mixing blade for chopping and mincing all manner of food, including meat, and for mixing liquids like soups and salad dressings. (The food processor has no motor and cannot operate independently of the Bosch machines listed.) Three stainless steel disks and a countertop disk holder are included. One disk slices cucumbers, cabbage, potatoes, and other vegetables. Another shreds carrots, celery, radishes, and other food. The third grates cheese, chocolate, nuts, and potatoes. The disks fit onto the holder horizontally for handy storage. The bowl is made of virtually unbreakable plastic. Parts disassemble easily for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.